Opportunity alert!!! World Scholars Hub is here yet again with another big bang.
For some good reasons, and the grant being part of their education, the University of St Andrews is offering Davis United World College Scholarship opportunity for the worthy study program.
This study program is designed for the citizen of the United States of America who is graduated from the United World Colleges and wishes to pursue his/her undergraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
Carefully move along as we run you through this scholarship opportunity. Let’s go!!!
About Davis United World College funding for the USA Student in UK
The University of St Andrews is the third-oldest university which was established between 1410 to 1413 in the UK and English-speaking world. It has a wide range of degree level courses for the applicants.
University of St Andrews has a reputation for world-class teaching and offering a unique experience for international students. It supports students with both academically and with personal issues during their study time at the university and makes things much easier and absolutely better.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of the USA.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be graduated from the United World Colleges and demonstrate their financial need.
How to Apply
- To Apply: You need to fulfil all the applications required for an undergraduate degree program at the university. After completing this, you can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a written personal financial statement describing and history of financial need, and changes to your income, your current financial circumstances, and some additional information such as household members earning and hose not earning income, etc.
- Language Requirement: Have a good command in the English language.
Benefits of Scholarship: The educational award will provide $25,000 depending on the level of financial need towards the tuition fees of a candidate.
Remember, we are always here for you scholars. Goodluck!!!