Hello, dear. We the world scholars hub are here to assist if you’re interested in doing your masters degree in the US, especially on Full Scholarship.
In this article we will provide you with the relevant information on the fully funded scholarships for Masters Degree Program In the USA. Don’t worry we’ll do the work for you. All that’s left for you is to read, make your choice and apply.
Full Scholarships For Master’s Degree In USA
There are not too many fully funded scholarships in the USA For the pursuit of Masters Degree, but we’ll be assisting you with the few available.
Of Course USA is a wonderful place to be in and to pursue a course of your choice. Do well to apply for these scholarships in case you’re interested in doing your masters in the United States.
Here are some of the masters scholarships in USA:
Knight-Hennessy Scholars- Stanford University
With founding gifts totaling more than $750 million, Knight Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed graduate fellowship in the world.
Overview: The education of Knight-Hennessy Scholars is fully funded for any graduate degree at Stanford. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program funds up to the first three years of your graduate education, and if your degree program exceeds three years — such as an MD or PhD program, or a Stanford dual- or joint-degree program — then your Stanford home department(s) will fund the remainder of your education to the extent consistent with its standard funding commitment for that program. (That means, for example, five years for some PhDs and six years for others.)
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive:
- a fellowship applied directly to cover tuition (commensurate with standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees, and
- a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses), and
- a travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel).
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in any full-time graduate degree program at Stanford
- The program is open to citizens of all countries.
- If you earned a bachelors degree outside the US, To be eligible for graduate study, you must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
- You are eligible for Knight-Hennessy Scholars as long as you meet the requirements of the Stanford graduate program(s) that you wish to pursue. In most cases, you are eligible to apply to a graduate degree program even if you did not study that precise field as an undergraduate; please contact each graduate degree program for specific information about its requirements.
Application Deadline: The Knight-Hennessy Scholars application will open on May 1, 2019. Deadline will be announced then.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program typically does not cover costs that your home department at Stanford pays for its students – such as for subscriptions or lab equipment.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program
The Fulbright Program provides orientation and enrichment opportunities to enhance the Fulbright Program experience in the United States.
Overview: The Fulbright Foreign Student Program provides opportunities to graduate students and young professionals to earn a Master’s degree in the U.S. universities beginning in academic year 2020-2021.
- The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers research, study and teaching opportunities in over 140 countries to recent graduates and graduate students.
- A network of over 1,650 volunteer Fulbright Program Advisers on campuses nationwide assist in the recruitment and advisement of applicants.
- IIE convenes National Screening Committees in the subsections of academics, arts, and English Teaching Assistantships to review applications by world region or discipline. These committees recommended applications for final consideration in the host country.
- Final award selection will be made by the supervising agency in the host country and the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board.
- Funding for the whole duration of the program
- Tuition fee,
- Living Stipend
- Health Insurance
Note: The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is open to all fields of study, with the exception of medical sciences.
Eligibility: Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the Fulbright Student Program also vary widely by country.
Global Leaders Fellowship
The Global Leaders Fellowship is an intense six-month leadership development program designed to raise the bar for high-achieving young leaders like you.
Overview: The Global Leaders Fellowship is a rigorous, six-month leadership coaching program that blends monthly one-on-one coaching for each fellow with monthly group coaching for the entire class.
This means you’ll benefit from both a highly-customized program addressing your unique leadership challenges as well as the opportunity to engage in coach-facilitated development activities with an amazing group of peers from around the world.
- All programme costs are covered by the Future Leaders Foundation.
- Mentorship from world-renowned professionals
- Three-week Intensive leadership training
- Funding and support for an internship abroad
- Customized career advice and tools
- Access to an influential international network
New or Emerging Nonprofit Executive
This is a mid-to-senior level professional program intended for new and emerging nonprofit and NGO executives, between 25 and 35 years of age, who have already established a solid record of accomplishment within their communities, careers and organizations. Preference will be given to: a) new nonprofit/NGO executives (founder, chief executive officer, president, executive director, etc.) with less than two years in current role and 2) aspiring nonprofit/NGO leaders with at least three years of management experience.
To be able to participate fully in this program, fellows must demonstrate during the application and interview process that they are fully conversant in English.
This program is designed to create a global fellowship of nonprofit/NGO leaders. Each class is intended to include leaders whose work addresses a range of organizational and social aims (education, economic development, humanitarian aid, conservation, etc.), to have no more than one recipient from any country, and to represent diversity in race, gender, etc. Eligible applicants not selected for this class may be invited to participate in a future class.
Group interaction and accountability are important elements of the fellowship program. Recipients must be able to participate fully in all components of the program—joining scheduled individual and group calls, completing an individual leadership development plan, being accountable for working towards self-initiated development priorities, etc. An interest in ongoing engagement and networking with other fellowship recipients is also expected.
Award decisions will be based primarily on merit. Successful applicants must demonstrate through past accomplishment, educational and career advancement, professional references, and the interview process that they are committed to their own leadership transformation, to a career in social sector leadership, and to making their dreams for a better world come true.
Award decisions will also be based on financial need. The fellowship is intended to serve young leaders representing nonprofit organizations without sufficient means or donor support to make significant investments in leadership development.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2018. Application to open in spring for 2019 class.
2019 Robert T Jones Memorial Trust Graduate Scholarship at Emory University in Atlanta
Overview: Robert T Jones Memorial Trust Graduate Fellowship provides generous funding for a student to pursue graduate studies for up to two years at Emory University in Atlanta and is a unique postgraduate opportunity. The fellowship is available to all nationalities, except United States citizens.
The Fellowship will be awarded to one graduating student or graduate with a record of academic and intellectual excellence and academic interests that can be pursued at Emory.
- The Graduate Fellowship will provide a yearly return airfare from a UK airport to Atlanta
- Payment of your course fee
- Payment of housing for the duration of your study
- Health insurance and
- A yearly living stipend.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply except US citizens.
- There is no age restriction
- The program is available for Graduate Study
Application Deadline: Friday 23 November 2018 by 5pm
Central European-American Business Leaders MBA Scholarships at Quinnipiac University 2019
Overview: The objective of this program is to provide the best of Poland’s future
business leaders with an American MBA and substantive exposure to
the American customer-first approach to business.
- one round-trip airline ticket
- a stipend for living and travel costs
- a room in University housing
- full tuition and fees
- Ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and honest, and display a high level of maturity and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Candidates must be Polish nationals.
- Students must have completed at least one semester’s worth of a master’s degree by August 15, 2019. Quinnipiac needs to count about three of your master’s credits toward your Quinnipiac MBA degree.
- Some work experience (including internships) is required. Ideally, candidates have 1–2 years of work experience.
- Scholars should have good communication, presentation and general people skills.
- Candidates must be under 27 years of age when arriving in the U.S.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license. (Scholars must drive to job interviews and to work.)
- Scholars must maintain “good academic standing” at Quinnipiac during their MBA.
- Scholarship recipients will be responsible for covering certain costs related to mandatory vaccines, J1 VISA processing fees, SEVIS fee, and an official copy of the International Credential Evaluation document from World Education Services (WES)
- Scholars should have good communication, presentation and general people skills. Applicants must have proof of English Proficiency.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2018.
Read Also: Apply for Columbia University Scholarship
Other Masters Scholarship In USA include:
Dubin Fellows Program for Emerging Leaders
Overview: Dubin Fellows are entering master’s degree program at Harvard Kennedy School who have demonstrated strong character, academic excellence, the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity, and a commitment to making a transformative impact on the communities they serve.
Fellows are awarded tuition and health fees for up to 2 years while studying their master’s and summer stipends are available to pursue summer internships or leadership development courses.
Open to domestic and international students entering their first year at HKS.
Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships
Overview: Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships are awarded each year for students from Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom for graduate study at Harvard University.
A Knox Fellowship pays full Harvard tuition and mandatory health insurance fees and provides a stipend sufficient to cover the living expenses of a single Fellow for a 10-month academic year.
Program is eligible to graduates.
Note: Each Knox Fellowship applicant must also submit an application for admission directly to the Harvard graduate or professional school of his/her choice. Each country has a different deadline – check website.
KIPP Houston Graduate Teaching Fellowship
Overview: The KIPP Houston Graduate Teaching Fellowship is a paid program designed for new teachers. Fellows spend 2 years teaching in public schools while receiving professional development and coaching from the Relay Graduate School of Education.
At the successful conclusion of the two-year fellowship, Fellows will have earned their Master of Arts in Teaching and their Texas Teaching Certification.
Fellows receive a salary and full benefits both years, in addition to tuition contributions. The total value of the fellowship is over $104,000. Fellows are placed in all KIPP Houston schools in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Fellowship is for New Teachers, Graduates.
We’re done with this article on full scholarships for master’s degree in USA. Just check which of the scholarships you’re eligible for and visit the website for more.
Join The Hub for more scholarship opportunities.