If as an international student you’re seeking a fully funded research scholarship to study abroad, then you’re in the right place. Let’s go through this one quickly.
About the University Of Tasmania
The University of Tasmania (UTAS) is a public research university primarily located in Tasmania, Australia. Founded in 1890, it is Australia’s fourth oldest university.
Christ College, one of the university’s residential colleges, was founded in 1846 and is the oldest tertiary institution in the country.
The University of Tasmania is a sandstone university and is a member of the international Association of Commonwealth Universities and the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning.
The university offers various undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines, and has links with 20 specialist research institutes, cooperative research centres and faculty based research centres; many of which are regarded as nationally and internationally competitive leaders.
Fully Funded Research Scholarship for International Students at the University of Tasmania
The University of Tasmania is more than a place to study. Not only does the University have a 125-year history of academic excellence, and a reputation as a global leader in research and expertise, but it also offers unique research opportunities, world-class training and a location to excite the wildest adventurer.
This award project is furnished by the University of Tasmania and funded by CSIRO Agriculture and Food. Funded education is available for those international students who have a high potential to complete their dreams. Let’s look at the scholarship benefit.
The educational award will provide $27.596 living allowance for 3 years, with a possible 6-month extension and also includes $9,166 pa operational funds to support the project.
Courses can be picked from the schools accredited list of courses.
- Eligible Countries: International students as well as Australian and New Zealand are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join a PhD research degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be commencing as a full-time program and able to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills. If you a student from a pasture Science, Plant Physiology, and Genetics and breeding so you can apply for this program.
It varies for different degrees, find out more on the official website.
- If you want this opportunity, you must have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university only then you can complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, research proposal, and academic transcript along with language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must achieve a first class honours degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not a candidate’s mother tongue, so they are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test and to show their English language proficiency.
December 31, 2019.
We absolutely care about your study abroad dreams. Goodluck!!!