Great opportunity!!! We have brought you this cool scholarship program at World Scholars Hub.
For the good reason of providing access to high potential international students, the State University of Malang is offering scholarships for the qualified candidates.
The program is open for the brilliant candidates, who commence in the undergraduate, masters or PhD degree coursework at the university. Let’s run through this one quickly.
About State University of Malang Scholarship, 2019
The State University of Malang is one of the oldest teaching institutes in Indonesia.
It has one post-graduate program, eight faculties and was ranked 6th as the best university in Indonesia by Webometrics. It has much cooperation with other foreign universities. Cool!!!
State University of Malang gives students an opportunity to involve their research in one or more countries. Here one can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields which is so good and golden for every student.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to possess the educational qualification deemed appropriate to undertake the intended program at the UM and possess excellent co-curricular records showing strong leadership potential
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD in any subject.
Benefits of Scholarship
The studentship will provide students free tuition and free language program for a maximum of 5 years for Undergraduate, 3 for Master’s, and 4 for Doctorate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be a part of this program, then you are required to be enrolled in undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree at the university. After being admitted, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants will be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, health certificate, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, seekers must have to maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 out of 4.0 which is reviewed every semester.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to provide evidence of their English language ability with test result (TOEFL or IELTS).
You study abroad success is our top priority, Goodluck!!!